Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
Through its mobile applications and Web products, the Company provides you with access to a variety of resources, including interactive applications, download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Services, are subject to the TOU.
You may view some content on the site without registering, but as a condition of using certain Services, you may be required to register with the Company and select a screen name ("User ID") and password (or without a User ID and/or Password depending on the intent of the Company and the discretion of the Company). You shall provide accurate, complete, and updated registration and/or application information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of the TOU, which may result in immediate termination of your account (or application to provide services). You shall not use as a name, license, education, experience, User ID, domain name, or project name any name or term that (i) is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or (iii) is offensive, vulgar, or obscene. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration or application of or cancel a User ID, domain name, and project name. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You shall never use another User account without the other User’s express permission. You will immediately notify the Company in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach.
You agree to be bound by this entire Agreement, including the following terms:
- Users agree to provide their payment information at the time they register (if applicable). The purchase price is the amount they will be charged.
- Users consent to the Company and its payments partners authorizing or reserving a charge on their payment card or other payment method for the full amount (if applicable).
- Users agree to have sufficient funds or credit available (as applicable).
- The Company does not offer refunds.
- The content of the Services is for the user’s general information and is subject to change without notice.
- The Company provides no warranty or guarantee as to the performance or suitability of the information and materials found or offered through the Services.
- The use of the Services is entirely at the user’s own risk and the Company shall not be liable for any damages or loss incurred related use of the Services.
- The Company is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Users, or between Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of the Service.
- The Company does not endorse any User Submissions.
- You release The Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.
- The mobile applications and Web products contain material and trademarks that are owned by or licensed to the Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Such material may not be reproduced or copied without the Company’s written consent.
- The copyright for the mobile applications and Web products is owned by the Company. All rights are reserved. Any redistribution of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the printing or downloading to a local hard drive extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not, except with the Company’s written consent, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- Unauthorized use of the Services may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
To contact us, please visit www.dccsconsulting.com or write to:
Notice Specific to Software Available on this web site
Any software or forms that are made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyrighted work of DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). Third party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from this web site, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such code.
The Software, Content and Forms are made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software, Content and Forms not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND FORMS TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND FORMS ARE WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, DCCS MS&A L.L.P. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND FORMS, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND. Any Software, Content and Forms which are downloaded from the Services for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is:
DCCS Management Services and Acquisitions, LLP (DCCS MS&A) 205 Hackney Circle Wilmington, DE 19803
Notice Specific to Documents Available on This web site
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the DCCS MS&A web site or any other DCCS MS&A owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. This shall apply to DCCS Consulting, LLC and its website.
DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by DCCS MS&A, L.L.P.
DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DCCS MS&A, L.L.P AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
Notices Regarding Software, Documents and Services Available on This Web Site
IN NO EVENT SHALL DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
Member Account, Password, and Security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. server, or the network(s) connected to any DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of Services
The Services may contain e-mail services, text services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
DCCS MS&A, L.L.P has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, DCCS MS&A, L.L.P reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
DCCS MS&A, L.L.P reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as DCCS MS&A, L.L.P deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in DCCS MS&A, L.L.P.'s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized DCCS MS&A, L.L.P spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of DCCS MS&A, L.L.P.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. or Posted at Any DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. Web Site.
DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to DCCS MS&A, L.L.P, (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting DCCS MS&A, L.L.P., its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
By Posting a Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in these TOU including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
In addition to the warranty and representation set forth above, by Posting a Submission that contain images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part ("Images"), you warrant and represent that (a) you are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted you permission to use such Images or any content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these TOU and the Services, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these TOU, and (c) that each person depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the Images as set forth in these TOU, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Images. By Posting Images, you are granting (a) to all members of your private community (for each such Images available to members of such private community), and/or (b) to the general public (for each such Images available anywhere on the Services, other than a private community), permission to use your Images in connection with the use, as permitted by these TOU, of any of the Services, (including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, making prints and gift items which include such Images), and including, without limitation, a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free license to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Images without having your name attached to such Images, and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services. The licenses granted in the preceding sentences for a Images will terminate at the time you completely remove such Images from the Services, provided that, such termination shall not affect any licenses granted in connection with such Images prior to the time you completely remove such Images. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Images.
Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. respects the intellectual property rights of others. If your copyright or trademark is being infringed, you may submit your notice to the following address:
DCCS Management Services and Acquisitions, LLP (DCCS MS&A) 205 Hackney Circle Wilmington, DE 19803
Links to Third Party Sites
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE DCCS MS&A, L.L.P.'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. AND DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. OF THE SITE.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN DCCS MS&A, L.L.P.'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. OR ANYONE AT DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT DCCS MS&A, L.L.P. MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.